The firm deals with commercial and civil disputes. We represent clients at all levels of Court in Malaysia and alternative dispute resolution.
Clients know us for our ability to handle technical and complex litigious matters. Some of our experiences include:
- acting for the Information Technology solution provider in an arbitration matter involving the integrated revenue management system and solution for state agencies
- acting in a matter against OEM manufacturers involving defects from the manufacturing and packaging processes of instant coffee sachets
- Acting for an industrial fabricator in a dispute involving alleged defects in design and fabrication of MCC panels
- Acted for a supplier in a dispute involving alleged defects and certification of an electric curing chamber/ vessel and monorail cartridge loading system for tyre re-treading production.
- Acted for a factory owner in a dispute involving rice milling machineries
We have also represented clients in the following matters:
- winding up proceedings
- shareholders’ dispute of a private limited company
- disputes involving land (trespass, ownership, etc)
- disputes involving sales and purchase agreements and tenancy agreements
- disputes involving sales of goods and/or services and general debt recovery
- trademark and passing off
Contact person: Kelvin Ng (firstname.lastname@example.org)