We handle all types of real estate or conveyancing transactions involving the following:-
- Residential or commercial property
- Land where the category of use of land are for agriculture, industrial or residential
- Sale and purchase transactions for primary market, direct purchase from developer
- Sale and purchase transaction for secondary market, namely sub-sale transaction
- Lease, tenancy and license to use
- Landlord and tenancy dispute
- Vendor and purchaser who are non-citizen of Malaysia or permanent resident
- Property matters relating to probate and administration of estate
- Application for foreign purchaser to obtain consent for acquisition of property in Malaysia
- Application for state authority consent for disposal of property
- Joint venture agreement for development of land and advisory on obtaining development order or planning permission
Incidental to the sale and purchase transactions, we also handle loan or financing documentation transaction, to assist in the purchase of property, where the purchaser are private person or company. In the past 7 years, we have acted in loan documentation transaction on behalf of 6 local bank institutions.
We represent many Foreign Purchaser(s) who are alien and new to the real estate market in Malaysia, and who are from both English and Mandarin speaking background, in sale and purchase transaction.
Further, we also handle interstate property sale and purchase transaction with the assistance of our network of local law firm.
- Sale and purchase of agriculture land in the total value of RM 60 million.
- Acted on behalf of the estate of deceased in a legal proceeding against the Registrar of Titles, Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory in respect of a direct transfer from executors for estate to purchaser
- Acted as penal law firm to attend to sale and purchase agreement for development project
- Advised, consulted and managed legal department for developer in respect of development project of approximately RM 300 million in gross development value.
- Advising developer’s panel law firms in Sarawak on the new application of Housing Development Ordinance 2013 (Sarawak), with reference to the West Malaysia experience based on the pari materiaHousing Development (Control and Licensing) Act 1966.
- Attended to commercial leases and tenancies in shopping mall, including for anchor tenant.
- Attended to joint venture of development of land for industrial lots and shoplots
- Attended to leases of agricultural land from state government
- Acted in transaction where the purchaser or vendor are residing overseas, some of whom are foreigners or some of whom are citizen of Malaysia but residing overseas.
Contact: Isaac Lee (email@example.com)