- acting for a former director against a claim by former company for fraud and conspiracy to defraud
- acting for a company in an industrial relations action
- acting for a purchaser action for specific performance against a vendor
Goh Ming Qiu
Ming Qiu obtained her LLB (Hons) from Universiti Utara Malaysia in 2017 where was the recipient of multiple Dean List Awards. She was admitted to the Malaysian Bar on 17.8.2018. She joins Vin & Isaac Lee as an associate in dispute resolution.
Ms. Goh has represented clients in numerous adjudication proceedings under the Construction Industry Payment And Adjudication Act 2012. She also acts for clients in other areas involving dispute resolution.
- Acting for subcontractors and main contractors in numerous adjudication proceedings
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2018)
- LLB (Hons) UUM (2017)