- Corporate Due Diligence
- Preparing and drafting shareholders agreement, partnership agreement and limited liability partnership agreement
- Assisted in preparation and drafting of joint ventures agreement
- Drafting of terms on privacy notice and personal data protection
- Assisted in corporate advisory work
Laura Jia-Jia Tan
Laura read law and graduated from the University of Reading in 2014. She then completed her Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) in United Kingdom in 2015 and was granted the title Barrister at Law, who then joined as a member of The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple.
She read in chambers in Zaid Ibrahim & Co and was admitted to the rolls of the Advocate and Solicitors of the High Court of Malaya in March 2017.
In June 2017, she joined VIN & ISAAC LEE and practice in the areas of Intellectual Property, Corporate and Commercial, and Real Estate.
- Handled filing and prosecution of application to register trade mark, patent, industrial design, geographical indication in Malaysia
- Liasion with officers from MYIPO
- Handling IP portfolio management for companies and groups of companies, including public listed in Malaysia and for IP registration work international
- Working with foreign lawyers and foreign agents in prosecution of applications
- Attended to preparation and drafting of letter of offers and agreement for franchise and licensing
- Advise of IP protection and assisted in IP due diligence
- Acted for Sale and Purchase transaction for primary and secondary (sub-sale) transaction
- Handled loan documentation and advise for release in connection with financing for purchase of property
- Drafting of will
- Attended to obtaining Grant of Probate and Letter of Administration
- Attended to consented divorce proceedings
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya
- BTPC, Middle Temple
- LLB (Hons) University of Reading