- acting in a matter against an OEM manufacturer involving defects from the manufacturing and packaging processes
- acted in a dispute involving land acquisition and land dispute
- acted in disputes involving sales and purchase agreements and tenancy agreements
- acted in disputes involving sales of goods and/or services
Lee Sze Ying
Sze Ying obtained her LLB (Hons) from the University of Liverpool in the UK in 2014. Upon completion of her Certificate in Legal Practice, she read in the chambers of our partner, Mr. Kelvin Ng and was admitted to the Malaysian Bar on 8.12.2017. She joins Vin & Isaac Lee as an associate in dispute resolution.
Lee Sze Ying has represented clients in numerous adjudication proceedings under the Construction Industry Payment And Adjudication Act 2012. She also acts for clients in other areas involving litigation.
- Acted in a dispute involving excavation of rock material against government linked companies
- Acted in an arbitration against a subcontractor involving supply and installation of lifts
- Acted for subcontractors and main contractors in numerous adjudication proceedings
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2017)
- Certificate of Legal Practice
- LLB (Hons) Liverpool